At Enfield Chiropractic in Enfield, CT, we provide treatments for a variety of conditions to reduce your pain and improve your overall health. Whether you’re experiencing back pain, neck pain, or frequent headaches, our team is happy to help. Prior to visiting us, we invite you to keep reading to learn about some conditions we treat below!
Common Conditions We Treat
- Back pain and neck pain: Whether it's chronic pain, a sudden strain, or sciatica, our chiropractors can help. We utilize gentle adjustments and other techniques to realign your spine and relieve pressure on nerves, reducing pain and improving mobility.
- Headaches and migraines: Headaches can significantly impact your daily life. Chiropractic care can help ease tension headaches and migraines by addressing misalignments in the upper cervical spine that often contribute to the discomfort.
- Joint pain and stiffness: From arthritis to sports injuries, joint pain can limit your activities. Enfield Chiropractic offers safe and effective treatments to improve joint function, reduce inflammation, and increase range of motion.
- Carpal tunnel syndrome: This condition often causes tingling and numbness in the hand and wrist. We can help take pressure off of the median nerve and improve hand function.
- Sports injuries: Athletes of all levels can benefit from chiropractic care. We can help prevent injuries, treat existing ones, and optimize performance by addressing muscle imbalances and improving flexibility.
What to Expect During Your First Visit
At our practice, we understand that pain can affect all aspects of your life. Due to this, we focus on alleviating your discomfort and improving your well-being. When you visit us, our chiropractor will speak with you about the symptoms you’re having and perform a physical examination. Once we identify the root cause of your pain, we can develop a personalized treatment plan for your unique needs. You may even have your first treatment during your initial consultation, which can often provide immediate relief.
Contact us for an Appointment Today!
If you're experiencing pain, discomfort, or limited mobility, our team at Enfield Chiropractic in Enfield, CT, is happy to help. To learn more about the treatments we offer or to schedule your first appointment, contact us at (860) 265-7901 today. When you’re seeking a chiropractor near me, we look forward to assisting you!